By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes, including providing and improving our services to you.
Personal Information: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
Usage Data: We may also collect information about how the website is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
TribalArmy.org uses the collected data for various purposes, including:
- Providing and maintaining our website and services
- Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website and services
- Communicating with you about updates, promotions, and other information related to our services
- Providing customer support
- Monitoring and analyzing usage and trends of our website and services
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
Disclosure of Data
TribalArmy.org may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of TribalArmy.org
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website and services
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: [email protected]